At Thrasher Plumbing we are licensed, bonded, insured, and trained for these plumbing services. Anyone you bring into your home to do plumbing work should be licensed, bonded, insured, and trained or you will probably be disappointed and wasting your hard earned money.
- Water heater replacement: A water heater replacement includes disposal of your old water heater, new water flex connectors, and any applicable plumbing permits.
- Faucet replacement: A faucet replacement can be tricky because there are lots of different parts. In addition to knowing which part needs to be replaced, you also need to know exactly where they’re located.
- Repiping: Repiping is an intrusive project that can last anywhere from a few days to a week depending on the size of the house, in addition to the complexity of the system.
- New construction: Thrasher Plumbing can work with contractors or homeowners on new construction.
- Remodels: You can add value to your home with a remodel done by Thrasher Plumbing.
- Garbage disposal replacement: If you’ve never replaced a garbage disposal before, it can be a headache and a stinky mess. Rather than trying this yourself, our plumbers can efficiently replace your disposal.
- Gas piping: We can help you safely install a natural gas appliance line for a new cook top, BBQ, water heater, or any other gas appliance. A plumbing contractor should always pull a plumbing permit, test the line, and then have the line inspected. If a plumber offers their service without these actions, you should be wary.
- Shower head/Shower valve replacement: Our plumbers install custom showers with multiple valves and heads, body sprays, rain heads, and handheld shower heads.
- Plumbing repairs: We repair water leaks, drain leaks, leaky faucets, leaky valves, and frozen pipes.
In conclusion, Thrasher Plumbing can help with any plumbing services you are in need of. If you are in need of a plumber call us at: (971) 707-1896 or email us at: email@example.com.